Safety has always been a top priority for us, but now we’ve upped our health and safety game more than ever. 28 on the Lake will be following all protocols mandated by the government and our local health authorities. We will be operating at a reduced capacity and in accordance with provincial guidelines.
KEEPING IT CLEAN:
- We deep clean our entire restaurant daily.
- All surfaces and seating will be sanitized thoroughly between each use, so you can feel safe before even sitting down.
- Tables will not be pre-set. Utensils will be rolled in disposable napkins and condiments will be available upon request.
- Menus will be sanitized between each use.
- Washrooms and all high traffic areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- All employees will be screened before entering the restaurant.
- Our team members are asked to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- All employees will be wearing face masks and eye protection.
- Guests will be required to wear a mask or face covering in the restaurant at all times except for when seated at their table.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each entrance for guests to use. Please use the sanitizer when entering the restaurant.
- Physical distancing remains a requirement for all people that are not from the same household or social circle. Groups will be sat two metres apart.
- In common spaces such as waiting areas, guests are asked to maintain a physical distance between them and other restaurant guests.
- If you are not feeling well, please wait and dine with us when you are feeling better.
Our guests and employees are an extension of our family and our business is nothing without our community. We ask you for your patience during these uncertain times as we update our policies to meet the provincial guidelines. Our goal is to offer you the service and experience you have always received here. Together we can keep each other safe. We hope to see you soon! Richard and the Team at 28 on the Lake